Thursday, December 8, 2011

Welcome with a milestone

I'm Carrie and this is our life, our journey, our mistakes and our victories.  I am not well versed, nor super organized, nor a great cook or photographer or crafty type person...but I am a mom and wife and it's a job I take super seriously, but in a relaxed sort of way. 

In March of 2010, we discovered (at 20 weeks) that we were pregnant with TWINS and would be adding 2 more to the two we already had!  Needless to say we were shocked.  Initially, it was very difficult for me to wrap my head around 4 kids after planning on three.  But it comes without saying, that we have been "doubly blessed" as they say.  The girls are now 17 months old and becoming two of the coolest chics I know.  They share that title with their older brother and sister, of course. 

Welcome


Today is a day of firsts! I love firsts.  I'm starting a blog today.  That's a first.  And I caught my twins giving kisses to each other.  I asked to see if one of them would do it again, just to see if she'd actually do it and this is what I caught!  It's a bit blurry, but it's evidence!  I love these days.  I hope for many more. 
I'm looking forward to keeping these memories in written form, as my memory is not what it used to be.  I want my own evidence of times like these to share with my kids.  
And you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment